In honor of LGBT Pride Month, I’ll be doing four giveaways!
First up is Hero, by Perry Moore. It’s a fantastic coming of age, superhero tale, about a gay teen. It’s a favorite of mine.
Multiple ways to win (you can do any or all of ‘em) -
- You don’t have to follow me (though if you do, that’d be sweet)
- Re-blog this post for 1 entry.
- Re-blog one of the books on fyeahqueerteenlit, with a note about it (i.e., why ya liked the book, or why ya didn’t like it, or where ya got it - whatever you wanna post) for 1 entry.
- Submit a queer teen book to fyeahqueerteenlit; one that hasn’t been posted before, for 1 entry.
- Likes do not count for entry. (except in my heart.)
- Enable your ask box. I will message the winner from it. You’ll have one week to respond back with your name and address.
So, you may have up to 3 chances to win. I’ll use random.org to decide the winner on Thursday, June 9, at 11pm!
I think that’s all - if you have any questions, ask me. I’ll update this post with answers.
Edit: Yes, the giveaway is international, assuming the S&H isn’t super high (that is, over $30).