Here are some links I have used to find queer teen books:
- Gay YA
- I’m Here. I’m Queer. What the Hell do I read?
- Pinkbooks (currently being revised)
- Christine A. Jenkins Young Adult Gay/Lesbian Bibliography
- Amazon.com’s list of gay and lesbian teen books, sorted by publication date
- Bibliospectrum, A reference list of queer YA and picture books for librarians and parents
- Rainbow Books Bibliography, of the ALA GLBT Round Table, recommended GLBTQ fiction and nonfiction titles for the 0-18 age range
- Booklist for Trans Youth, via Goodreads
- Queer YA, reviews of “fiction of interest to [LGBTQQ] teenagers”
- Queer For Books, Meant to guide librarians in LGBT collection development and contains an index of LGBT publishers by genre
- Good Lesbian Books’ list of trans* YA books - also includes genderqueer, intersex, cross-dressing, etc, along with some non-YA books)
They all offer different information and formats to display it. And they may (and likely do) show other books that aren’t on fyeahQTL yet.
Here are other resources. They offer both teen and non-teen queer content:
If you know of some other good resources, I would definitely welcome them.